Powered by Blogger.

Support our Cause with a Donation

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Cord has no powers to demand a sitting government to dialogue

04:30 - By Unknown 0

I think the former prime minister does not get it, we are not 2007 and I guess the idea of a coalition government has crossed his mind, but the truth, it never going to happen. 

There is a difference between coming from a position of power and having no power at all where sometimes you tend to believe you have the power of the crowd. It has been proved over the years that there is no such a thing like wisdom of crowds, they are just followers and fans who fancy & admire you. 

Real fans are die hard, people who are ready and willing to fight for you, Don’t spend most of your time in stadium preaching the change and future we want in Kenya, be part of the change and if you want to be in this hot seat the you need a plan, nobody is going to give you this seat on a silver platter, No one will ever give you because you might have the imagination that you its deserve it, You should be able to think hard, have a big plan and start taking action rather than rallies that create fear and anxiety. 

I know you might not like my sentiments but everyone is entitled to their opinion, I don’t see the need for dialogue with the sitting government, for the record am not a jubilee supporter, I will only support the government after the Two Leaders have been cleared the pending cases in ICC, I will always support what I feel is right for my country without taking sides. 


Download your free copy of newspaper at no cost, we are here to ensure you get informed
Follow me @Gazeti- FreeDownload
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

0 comments:

Text Widget

Powered by Blogger.
back to top